Friday, January 13, 2017

Woody Harrelson Joins Han Solo Movie

The official twitter account of Star Wars has confirmed that Woody Harrelson (The Hunger Games) is joining the cast of the Han solo movie in an unspecified role. It seems he will plays a mentor of sorts to young Han Solo (Alden Ehrenreich). The other known members of the cast are Donald Glover (Atlanta, Community) as Lando Calrissian and Emilia Clarke (Game of Thrones) in an unknown role.

Harrelson recently started promoting War for the Planet of the Apes and when asked about the casting said:
“It’s mind-blowing. I can’t really…you know, I never would’ve imagined that I’d get this opportunity so I’m really pumped about it. I really like those directors [Phil Lord and Chris Miller], I think they’re really great. You know let’s face it, almost any movie if the director’s great then the movie has a shot, but if they’re not obviously you’ve got very little chance of a good movie. I just feel great to be a part of that. What a cool thing.”

“I don’t think the Force is allowing me to talk about [the role]. They want me to keep pretty mum so I better not say too much about it. They’re pretty top secret about the script and the story… It’ll be cool to be mentoring Han Solo, that will be cool.”

No comments:

Post a Comment